Returns & Exchanges
Hi, Every product that Shrujan makes is the handiwork of many artisans that work in the interiors of Kutch. All our products are handmade and unique because each kaarigar stamps her individuality on the embroidery. Most of our fabrics are also handwoven, hence, there may be instances of irregular weave or pattern. Please do not think that they take away from the beauty of the product, rather they lend uniqueness to the product and make that product your very own.
Shrujan takes utmost care to ensure quality so that the product that reaches the customer is free from defects. However, in the rare case when it happens, please find below our exchange policy.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR EXCHANGE
Your purchase may be eligible for exchange as per the below criteria:
- Size related issues, within 7 days of delivery, if original packaging and tags are intact & the product is not used or washed can be exchanged for a credit note. The validity of the credit note is 90 days from the date of issue. This credit note will also be eligible for in-store purchases.
- Accessories, Jewellery and products purchased during the sale period / discounted pricing are not eligible for returns.
- Bulk orders are not eligible for returns or exchange.
- Products are not eligible for returns or exchange unless the product delivered has a quality/manufacturing defect. Please take a photograph of the defect as soon as you open the packaging.
- International orders are not eligible for returns or exchange.
Please contact our customer care team within 7 days of delivery via any of the following channels if your product meets the exchange criteria listed above.
Call at: +91-2832-240272, Monday – Saturday 9.30 AM to 5.30 PM IST
Email at: [email protected]
For Damage/quality issues, kindly write to us with the order number, date of transaction, delivery address and image of the defective item along with the packaging it was received in.
Our customer care team will revert within 2 working days. Upon receipt of communication from our customer care team, please follow the below steps:
- Please pack the product in its original packaging along with the invoice, labels, tags, authenticity cards, bags, boxes, hangers and/or any other inclusions sold as a part of the purchase.
- We will organize a reverse pick up from the address stated in your invoice
- Upon receipt of the product at our warehouse, it will be subject to quality inspection and if it passes the inspection, a credit note for the full amount will be issued to you with a validity period.
- Our credit notes can be used on our website and in stores.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Orders once confirmed, cannot be cancelled/amended.
- Products purchased during sale period / discounts are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Products purchased prior to sale cannot be exchanged during sale period.
- Please ensure that the delivery received is in good condition and has not been tampered with, before you sign off acceptance.
- In case of a damaged package, please retain the original packaging (along with price tags, invoices, labels etc.) until our team reviews it. Additionally, please ensure to write “Received Damaged “on the delivery receipt when accepting and signing off with the courier partner.
Disclaimer: All policies are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any conflict Terms & Conditions Policy would prevail.